DALDA FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP 2020
Dalda Foundation Scholarship is a financial assistance to the needy/deserving and talented students. The main Objective of the Dalda Foundation Scholarship is to fulfill the needs and requirements of those students who cannot pursue their career due to the lack of Financial Aid, so they can achieve their objective and goal.
Students can apply online for the scholarship at the Dalda Foundation Website at October 30, 2020 is the last date to apply for the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria | Dalda Foundation Scholarship
- BISE Karachi or BISE Punjab board students who are seeking to take admission in 1st-year class will be able to submit a scholarship application. Students who are seeking for admission in private colleges can also submit a scholarship application form to Dalda Foundation Trust through a proper channel.
- In Education session 2020-2021, students during admission in First-year Pre-engineering, Pre-medical, commerce, general science, Arts, and home economics, DAE, and ICS students can submit their scholarship application forms.
- Permanent residents all over Pakistan can submit a scholarship application form.
- More than 17 years old to date: 01 October 2020 will not be able to apply.
- The salary of parents of the candidate must be20, 000/- per month.
- The applicants may not live in a house of more than 1080 feet. Village students living in their own houses cannot apply for the scholarship
- O level candidates can also apply for the scholarship and can submit application forms.
- All the candidates intending to get education from BISE Punjab or Karachi or FBISE or any government board from Pakistan can submit a scholarship application form if they get the following marks from Matriculation.
Required Percentage of Marks
Pre Engineering 80% or above
Pre Medical 80% or above
General Science 80% or above
Commerce 75% or above
ICS 70% or above
Arts 70% or above
Home Economics 70% or above
DAE 70% or above
Dalda Foundation Scholarship Continuation Plan
For pre-medical/pre-engineering at least 80% marks, for commerce 75% marks, for home economics 70% marks in matric examination.
Second Year College
For pre-medical/pre-engineering 80% marks, for commerce 75% marks, and for home economics group 70% marks at least in XI.
First-year professional college
For pre-medical/pre-engineering 80% marks, for commerce 75%, marks and for home economics group 70% marks in XII and subject to admission in professional colleges.
Second-year professional college
Passed the first year of professional college.
Third-year professional college
Passed the second year of professional college.
Fourth-year professional college
Passed the third year of professional college.
Fifth-year professional college
Passed MBBS 4th year or BDS or D-pharm or DPT or DVM.
Selection process | Dalda Foundation Scholarship
Students will be selected on merit and a list of students’ names will be finalized after written test and interview by officials of Dalda Foundation Pakistan.
Application form submission deadline is 30 October 2020
For more information call Dalda foundation officials at given numbers