The Rhodes Scholarship 2024 is a famous scholarship program that offers 103 fully funded postgraduate scholarships at the University of Oxford. It is an opportunity of a lifetime. Rhodes provides scholarships for Masters, MPhil, and PhD programs at Oxford University, covering all expenses.
Oxford University is globally recognized as the most prestigious university, attracting individuals from all corners of the world to participate in its renowned Rhodes Scholarship. Oxford is the world’s number one university.
Applicants with exceptional talent and educational achievements can apply in any discipline for Rhodes Scholarship and pursue their studies at Oxford University. Are you the Next Person? Are you interested in getting a Rhodes Scholar? Here are some details.
Details related to the Rhodes Scholarship 2024 at the University of Oxford
- Host Country: UK
- Host University: Oxford University
- Degree Level: Masters, MPhil, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Rhodes has set a deadline for each country.
About Rhodes Scholarship?
Rhodes Scholarship, The oldest international scholarship was founded in 1902. The Rhodes Scholarship is a fully funded international scholarship program. It provides the opportunity to pursue full-time postgraduate studies at the esteemed University of Oxford.
The academic semester is scheduled to commence in October 2024.
For the academic year 2023/24, the Rhodes Scholarship program will award a total of 103 fully funded scholarships to the students.
Benefits and Financial Assistance
The Rhodes Scholarship provides:
- Course fees at Oxford University
- The annual tuition fee stipend for the previous year was £18,180.
- Living expenses and lodging
- A fee is required to apply to the University of Oxford.
- International Health Surcharge (IHS) at National Health Center
- Two Economy class flights to and from the United Kingdom at the start and completion of studies in Oxford.
One of the advantages of studying in the UK is that after completing your studies, you are allowed to stay in the UK for two years and work there. Many applicants appreciate this and make the UK their second home.
- The Rhodes Scholarship is open to students from around the globe
- It allows applicants from various countries to be eligible for the Rhodes Scholarships 2024.
- Applicants must have an exceptional academic record.
- The Rhodes scholarship requirements differ in each country.
- Choose your country of residence to access detailed information regarding the requirements, criteria, and application process Scholarship program.
- By July 2024, it is required that applicants have successfully completed their bachelor’s degree.
Countries Accepted to receive the Rhodes Scholarship
- EAST AFRICA Covering Burundi, Rwanda, South Sudan, Tanzania,
- Hong Kong
- COMMONWEALTH CARIBBEAN AND JAMAICA(Antigua, the Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Montserrat, Anguilla, the Turks and Caicos Islands, the Cayman Islands, and the British Virgin Islands).
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- SOUTH AFRICANA (Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia, and Eswatini as well as South Africa)
- Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, and Syria
- United States
- United Arab Emirates
- West Africa
Including Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Saint Helena Island, Senegal, Sierra Leone, So Tomé and Principe, and Togo.
To apply follow the application procedure outlined by the scholarship program.
- The Rhodes Scholarship has created an application process for each country. And you must adhere to it.
- You can apply for a scholarship by going to the official link given and selecting your country.
- Then it will open details, and you may apply and follow the procedure from there.