University of Hawaii Scholarship 2022 in the USA
The Fully Funded scholarship is being offered by the ADB Japan Scholarship Program. Citizens from the US as well as international students can be benefitted from these scholarships in the United States at the University of Hawaii.
The Asian Development Bank which enrolls 300 Students annually to Study Full Time Master Degree Program or Doctoral Degree Program, supports this program. The University of Hawaii is one of the oldest universities in the United States. It is a Public Research University.
American Universities are always on the lead. The candidates must have a bachelor’s degree to apply for the ADB Scholarship at the University of Hawaii, United States. The University of Hawaii will cover all the expenses of study for international students as well as for US Citizens.
The duration of 2 years is for the Master’s Scholarship. No Application Fee would be charged by the ADB as it is a Fully Funded Scholarship. The Details and Application Process is given below.
University of Hawaii Scholarships 2022 | ADB Offer | Details
- Country for the scholarship: USA
- University: University of Hawaii
- Scholarship By: Asian Development Bank/Japan Scholarship Program (JSP)
- Course: Masters Degree, Doctoral Degree
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year, 3 Year
- The Last date: 1st December 2022
University of Hawaii Scholarship | Benefits
The ADB scholarship is a fully funded Scholarship for International Students in the USA. It covers all the costs of the program as well as the other expenses too.
- Full-time fees for Doctoral studies, Masters, and Graduation studies.
- Traveling expenses from the Applicant’s home country to the United States.
- An enumeration to cover food and incidental expenses partially
- Medical insurance in the United States.
- Allowance for books, materials and other supplies; and
- Subsidized health insurance coverage.
- A special grant may be available for thesis preparation for the scholars engaged in research
Fields of Study
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Natural Resources & Environmental Management
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Pacific Island Studies
- Public Administration
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Master of Law
Eligible Countries | ADB Hawaii Scholarship
- United States
- Pacific Region: American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Northern Marianas, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis & Futuna Islands
- Southeast Asia: Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
- South Asia: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Iran, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka
- East Asia: China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mongolia, North Korea, South Korea, Russia, Taiwan
- Have got admission to an approved Masters from an approved academic institution.
- Have a graduate degree or its equivalent with a higher academic record.
- Have full-time professional work experience at least for two years (gained after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Be well versed in oral and written English communication skills to be able to get studies.
- Be under 35 years at the time of applying for the scholarship. In special cases, for programs that are suitable for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- Be in good health.
- Be Agreed to return to your home country after completing the program.
Deadline to apply for the scholarship:1st December 2021
How to Apply for the Scholarship
Although the application process is lengthy yet it is open and available online at the university website. Visit Here Official website of the University of Hawaii Website.