The Government of Balochistan’s Special Support Program provides scholarships for qualified students through the District Committee in the district of Jaffarabad. At the same time, the government also facilitates financially unstable citizens’ medical treatment through the Special Support System.
Moreover, the Balochistan Special Support Program scholarship 2023 facilitates students in their studies and financially unstable citizens and widows in their basic needs.
The district of Jaffarabad has received a grant from the government of Balochistan of PKR 1,250,000 for scholarships, medical care for the poor, and financial assistance for widows. The district committee will allocate the funds for the specified reasons. Applications must be sent to the deputy commissioner’s office before the specified deadline.
Criteria for Students | Special Support Program Scholarship
Students who are studying in a college or university and are unable to pay their educational expenses, admission fees, or tuition fees are eligible to apply under the above program.
Requirements & Procedure
- The application may be filed using the format that has been given. Both the district education officer and the institute’s director must certify the application.
- A copy of the applicant’s national identification card, local certificate, academic transcripts, and two passport-sized photos must be included with the application.
- The children of Government employees of Provincial, Federal and Local Governments will not be eligible to submit applications under the above program.
- The NADRA-issued death certificate must be submitted with the application for orphan pupils.
- The application form may be obtained from the deputy commissioner’s office.
The priority will go to underprivileged and orphaned pupils.
Criteria for Medical Treatment
Who is Eligible?
Such patients who are not able to get their treatment and their treatment is not possible in the Jafarabad district will be eligible to apply under this program.
Requirements & Procedures
- A copy of the identity card, a copy of all medical diagnosis documents, and two passport-size photographs shall be attached to the application form.
- The applicant must appear before a committee set up under the supervision of District Health Officer Jafarabad, and get their medical bills verified.
Preference will be given to those patients who are suffering from any infectious disease like liver, cancer, or hepatitis.
The last date to submit the application is 5th January 2023.