Pakistan Engineering Council PEC Scholarship 2020
Pakistan Engineering Council PEC is offering merit cum need-based scholarship for engineering students admitted in PEC-approved universities.
Under this scheme, 500 Scholarships will be given to needy students. PKR: 100,000/- will be awarded to each student. October 31, 2020, is the application deadline for the PEC Scholarship 2020.
Keeping in mind the need for the industry to play a due role in socio-economic development in society. This scholarship program is to give an opportunity to needy and deserving students from deprived areas of the country making them able as pride & proud engineers with desired abilities and skills in the public sector leading HEls
PEC Scholarship Scheme 2020
Students will be awarded 500 scholarships under this scheme, in a cycle of 4 years (125 per year) to the students of domicile from deprived areas, especially Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan, Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Tribal Areas, including KP, Sindh, and Punjab will be given preference.
The scholarship will be Rs. 100,000/- per year covering the tuition fee, living expenses, books, etc. As a partner to the PEC initiative, the respective HEI may also extend additional support to the selected students (financial or in-kind), where the student has secured admission in Fall 2020.
Eligibility Criteria | PEC Scholarship 2020
- Student Securing admission in PEC accredited/approved undergraduate engineering programs (enlisted on PEC website https://www.pec.org.pk) of Public Sector Universities/ Institutions in Fall 2020.
- Having domicile in deprived areas of Balochistan, Gilgit-Baltistan, Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Tribal Areas, KP, Sindh, and Punjab.
- Family income must be less than or equal to PKR. 50,000/- per month and is not taking any other scholarship.
- The candidates may apply through the Scholarship Application Form (available on the website at www.pec.org.pk/scholarship.aspx ) duly completed in all ways and submit through the respective university at the address below.
- As per the approved criteria, the scrutiny & assessment will be carried out by the PEC Scholarship Committee in consultation with the respective HEls for the award of the scholarship.
Saturday, October 31, 2020, is the deadline for submission of the application.
Ataturk Avenue (East), G-5/2, PEC Head Office, Islamabad
Email: [email protected]; Web:www.pec.org.pk/scholarship.aspx Tel: 051-2276225/ 2829311/2829348, UAN (051) 111-111-732