Ihsan Trust Qarz-e-Hasna By Meezan Bank
Ihsan Trust/Meezan Bank is offering Qarz-e-Hasna to students registered in higher education institutions. This is an interest-free education loan provided to the students of partner universities who cannot afford the expense of higher education. Below is given the list of universities.
Ihsan Trust is for students of higher education. Its interest-free loans are based on “Need cum Merit”. This Interest-free loan facility is a unique model that enables higher education in Pakistan which not only provides assistance to a student to complete his/her education at a university of his/her choice but also initiated a rollover fund that continuously helps more and more students every year all over Pakistan.
This Ihsan Trust Qarz-e- Hasna scheme is being given to all first-rate universities all over Pakistan. So far, this loan facility has been provided to more than 130 universities and professional bodies in Pakistan and the number of universities is increasing rapidly every year
Selection procedure | Ihsan trust Qarz-e-Hasna
- Students can apply to the respective university
- The lists of applicants will be reviewed from our education partners, Ihsan Trust arranges interviews to verify the need of each student.
- If the need is real and merit is up to the standard, Ihsan Trust will approve the case and deposit the cash to the university account.
- Ihsan Trust deposits the sanctioned loans directly to the university account.
- Repayment starts with the mutually approved token amount from the following month in which the study starts.
Ihsan Trust Interest-Free Education loan | Repayment Method
- During the study tenure, the student has to repay the nominal amount mutually agreed
- The repayment money will rely on the student’s financial condition and his/her parents’ monthly income.
- Monthly token repayment of the amount from the student starts from the very next month after the conducting trustee accepts students for the Interest-free loan facility.
- The repayment amount will be adjusted according to the income of the student, after the completion of his/her education.
Ihsan Trust Qarz-e-Hasna Scheme | Associated Universities
- IBA, Karachi
- KSBL, Karachi
- Dow University of Health Sciences Karachi
- Sir Syed University of Engineering & Technology Karachi
- Aga Khan University Karachi
- COMMECS Institute of Business & Emerging Sciences Karachi
- PAF KIET Karachi
- IBM Karachi
- National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences (FAST NU)
- SZABIST Karachi
- Mohammad Ali Jinnah University
- University of Karachi (UoK)
- AMAN Institute for Vocational Training (AMANTECH), Karachi
- Jinnah University for Women, Karachi
- DHA Suffa University, Karachi
- Sheikh Zayed Islamic Centre
- UMDC-United Medical & Dental College
- Islamic Mission Hospital Trust School of Nursing
- Baqai Institute of Diabetology and Endocrinology
- ACCA Pakistan (Through KCCI-Karachi Chamber of Commerce & Industry)
- NED University Karachi
- Hamdard University
- IM-Sciences Peshawar
- City University Peshawar
- Riphah University Islamabad
- The Institute of Legal Studies (TILS) Islamabad, Lahore, Multan
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute (GIKI) Topi, Swabi KPK
- IBA Sukkur
- COMSATS Lahore, Abbottabad, Islamabad
- Shifa Tameer-e-Millat University Islamabad
- International Islamic University Islamabad
- Technical Training Center (TTC) PCESSDC Daharki Sind
- CIMA Pakistan
- LUMS Lahore
- NUST Islamabad
- University of Haripur
- National Textile University Faisalabad
- University of Agriculture Faisalabad
- Fatima Jinnah Women University Rawalpindi
- University of Gujrat
- UET Taxila
- CECOS University, Peshawar
- University of Agriculture, Faisalabad
- Mehran University of Engineering and Technology, Jamshoro
- Khyber Medical University, KPK
- HITEC University, Taxila
- Islamia College University, Peshawar
- IM Studies, University of Peshawar
- University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir
- Azad Jammu and Kashmir Medical College Muzaffarabad
- Azad Jammu and Kashmir Medical College Poonch
- Azad Jammu and Kashmir Medical College Mirpur
- Rawalpindi Medical College
- University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Lahore
10 thoughts on “Ihsan Trust Qarz-e-Hasna By Meezan Bank Interest Free Loan Scheme”
Yes it's good opportunity for students to avail the Ihsan trust loan
Great news mam 👍
how to apply for this….?