Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2021
Diya Pakistan is one of the popular scholarship/grant-giving associations in Pakistan. Diya Pakistan gives 50,000 yearly scholarships to the students of schools and universities. It likewise offers monthly grants to the students enrolled in skill development programs. Diya Pakistan takes applications consistently for the years.
Only deserving and needy students can apply online at the Diya Pakistan website. Diya Pakistan is giving scholarships to students for the last 30 years. In the last 30 years, over 400,000 scholarships are being disbursed and US$ 7.8 million in donations got and provided to the students.
Diya Pakistan is providing
- 50,000 yearly scholarships/grants
- 45,000 scholarships for school students
- 8000 scholarships for Skill development courses
- 15,00 scholarships for University students
- School Students
- College Students FA/FSc
- University students for BS and MS levels
- Minimum 60% marks at all levels
- Students enrolled in Govt Institutions can apply only
- Students getting scholarships more than Rs. 25000 annually from other associations cannot get Diya Scholarship.
- Ph.D. and M.Phil students cannot get Diya Scholarship, however direct M.Phil after Graduation can avail of this grant. M.Phil after M.A/M.Sc/MS are not eligible.
- Those who are enrolled in Graduation Level, and Master Level Programs can apply through the online web application system. At applications are being submitted.
- Students at School and Inter level will apply through a manual system. This online system is only for the students of BS and MS.
- Students at School and College level will apply directly through their school/college.
- Those applying for the first time, fill out the Online Scholarship Application.
- Then they upload scan documents (mentioned below).
- After approval cheque will be posted at your Institute within 10 to 30 days. It will be handed over to the student after approval. The cheque can be cashed at any Meezan Bank Branch by giving NIC Copy to the bank.
- The scholarship is paid on a fiscal annual basis from 1st July to 30 June. Students may apply for renewal of scholarship next year if the course proceeds.