Digiskills, a collaborative initiative between Virtual University and Ignite, provides free training in Freelancing technologies to Balochistan youth. Balochistani youth would be given a monthly stipend of PKR 1500/- as well as free training.
It is worth mentioning that DigiSkills.pk is the leading training program in Pakistan, offering exceptional free online courses in freelancing & digital skills. These courses come with E-Certificates issued by Virtual University and Ignite. Please note that only candidates from Balochistan are eligible for the monthly stipend.
You have the opportunity to enroll in two of the available free courses offered by Digiskills. Well-equipped laboratories have been established at UET Khuzdar, the University of Turbat, and the University of Gwadar, where skilled instructors are present to provide guidance to the trainees.
To register, please visit: https://www.digiskills.pk/Register.aspx, and then proceed to enroll in two courses of your choice at https://lms.digiskills.pk/Login.aspx. The application deadline is June 30, 2023, and classes are scheduled to commence on July 03, 2023.
After completing the program, you will be prepared to work with the world’s top freelancing platforms, such as Fiverr, Freelancer, Upwork, Guru, and others. Digiskills, in cooperation with the Virtual University of Pakistan (VU), provides a total of 15 courses.
DigiSkills offers free courses for freelancing training in 2023.
The courses comprise
- Graphic Designing
- Creative Writing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Literacy
Digiskills 2.0 introduces new courses
- Video Editing
- Data Analytics
- Business Intelligence
- Affiliate Marketing
- Virtual Assistant
- Communication and Soft Skills
How to Enroll in DigiSkills Freelancing Training Courses in 2023
To register for the DigiSkills Freelancing Training Courses in 2023, please follow the steps below
- Visit the official website of DigiSkills at https://www.digiskills.pk.
- Look for the registration section on the website.
- Fill out the required registration form with accurate information.
- Select the desired Freelancing Training Courses you wish to enrol in.
- Submit the registration form.
- Once your registration is successfully completed, you will receive a confirmation email with further instructions.
- Follow the provided instructions to access the online learning management system (LMS) at https://lms.digiskills.pk/Login.aspx.
- Log in to the LMS using the credentials provided.
- Enroll in the chosen courses and start your training journey.
June 30, 2023.