Pakistan Medical Commission has declared the MDCAT registration schedule for 2020. Applicants can submit an online application from October 22. Nov02, 2020 is the last date to apply for the National MDCAT 2020. Applicants can submit applications on the PMC website.
The test will be conducted on November 15, 2020, in all large cities across the country. A list of test centers is provided. The application processing fee for MDCAT is PKR: 1500/- National MDCAT 2020 is mandatory for all students desirous to take admission to MBBS and BDS programs in Government as well as Private Medical and dental college all over the country.
National MDCAT 2020 | Eligibility Criteria
In F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) or equivalent (with Biology, Chemistry, Physics/Math) as major subjects), A minimum of 65% marks are required.
Students awaiting results may also apply
Dual nationals, foreign nationals of Pakistan origin, and overseas Pakistanis can also appear in MDCAT Exam against open merit seats.
The syllabus and sample paper is available on the PMC website for the exam will be competitive.
How to apply for PMC National MDCAT 2020
PMC MDCAT 2020-21, please visit www.pmc.gov.pk and click on the MDCAT Portal link to get started and fill in the application form for PMC MDCAT 2020.
For registration, use CNIC/B Form Number/Passport Number, Mobile Number, and Email address (please provide the accessible mobile number and email address for receiving the SMS/email messages)
Login to your account and use the credentials created in the step above to fill in the application form (Personal& Academic Information etc.), and upload the following documents:
- Passport size latest photograph with blue or white background.
- CNIC/B-form/NICOP or Passport.
- When the application form will be saved applicant will be asked to take the print of the fee challan.
- The applicant will deposit the fee challan generated through the online application in any branch of HBL, ABL, or MCB in cash by 2nd November 2020. The fee amount is Rs.1500
- It is required for the candidate to scan and attach the paid copy of the fee challan by login back into his/her MDCAT portal account.
- Please click the Final Submit button to submit your application, after uploading the paid copy of the fee challan, (Candidate to make sure that his/her information is correctly entered before final submission).
- The system will prompt quickly the applicant to print the final application form
- The applicant will send the signed application form along with the original PMC copy of the paid fee challan to National Testing Service – Pakistan, Plot 96, Street # 4, H 8/1, Islamabad
- Any fake document submission/ information will result in the blacklisting of the candidate.
Test Centers | PMC National MDCAT 2020
- Sialkot, Rahim Yar Khan
- Hassan Abdal,
- Kharian/ Jhelum, Faisalabad
- D.I. Khan
Choice of the test center for National MDCAT 2020
The candidates MUST select any ONE of the above-mentioned cities to be appeared in the MOCAT Exam. However, the PMC reserves the right to shift any candidate to another nearest city based on seating capacity. The candidates are directed for their own convenience to choose the nearest center to their residence.
Pattern of MDCAT
MDCAT exam will contain a single-question paper comprising 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) divided into the following (04) sections:
- Biology 80MCQs
- Chemistry 60 MCQs
- Physics 40 MCQs
- English 20 MCQs
150 minutes (2 &1/2 hours) will be the duration of the exam and the total marks will be 200. There is No Negative Marking in the exam.
Additional details relating to MDCAT, Admission Regulations 2020-21, syllabus, and sample paper are available at the PMC website.
Important Instructions | MDCAT
- The candidates must reach their center on 15th November 2020 by 08:30 am sharp. Centers will be closed/ sealed at 09:30 am.
- All the eligible candidates will generate Admit Card/ Roll No. Slip. Applicants are required to download it from the MDCAT portal login from 7th November 2020 onwards.
- The candidates must bring the following items with them on the exam day:
- Printed Admit Card (downloaded from the website) along with Original CNIC/ NICOP/ Juvenile Card/ POC/ Original Passport/ B Form. Identity rather than that will not be acceptable.
- Please provide the Original NADRA Token Slip as proof if the candidate has lost his B.Form/CNIC. And the candidate has applied for the fresh CNIC along with Govt. Issued Photo ID e.g. Matriculation/ Intermediate certificates also required.
- A clean and plain clipboard.
- Two blue ballpoints (not a pointer, marker, pencil, gel pens, etc.).
- The candidates must adhere to Govt. Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for Covid·19 i.e., wearing proper masks and following social distancing.
- For any notification/information, the mobile number should be kept functional always. The mobile number and e-mail address given in the online Application Form should be entered correctly and be kept functional always.
- All electronic gadgets including mobile phones and smart are NOT allowed in the examination hall otherwise strict disciplinary action will be and paper will be canceled and the student will be debarred from appearing in the upcoming MDCAT Exam.