AFNS | Armed Forces Nursing Services Registration 2020
Pakistan Army has declared Armed Forces Nursing Services AFNS registration schedule 2020. As per the details, the registration for AFNS will be started on August 17, 2020, Registration will be online on the Pak Army website.
The last date to apply is September 16, 2020. Female young students who have obtained a minimum 60% marks in Matric and 50 marks in Fsc Pre-medical will be eligible to apply for Armed Forces Nursing Services.
Appearing students in the FSc Part-II examination (having 50% marks in 1st year) may apply while providing the HOPE certificate duly signed by the head of the concerned institution with 50% marks. On the Inter Part-II result announcement, students will submit the F.Sc marks sheet immediately.
Eligibility Criteria | Apply in Army Nursing AFNS 2020
AFNS – BSc Nursing (Female)
- 60% Marks Minimum in Matric with science
- 50% Marks Minimum in F.sc (Pre-medical)
- Age limit is 17-25 years as on 31 December 2020
Trained Nurse as Lieutenant (Female)
- Nursing Diploma and Midwifery. B.Sc Generic Nursing. Post (RN) BSc Nursing
- 8-28 years as on 30 November 2020
- An applicant should have registration with Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC).
- Those who have specialized courses i.e ICU, OT, CCU, etc from a hospital/ institute recognized by Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC) would be preferred
- BSc Nursing. Female unmarried/ widow/ separated/ divorcee without encumbrances.
- Married/ Unmarried trained Nurses
- Pakistani Nationality/living in Pakistan and Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit-Baltistan domicile holders. On the time of final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to leave nationality other than Pakistani.
- 5’ Feet (152.4 cm), Minimum Height
- The weight would be as per the Body Mass Index (MBI) 2.
How to register | Armed Forces Nursing Services AFNS 2020
Candidates can register through the Internet/visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). The following process will be followed:
Registration through the Internet.
A candidate can register through the internet by visiting the website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. The date and time of the test will be provided to the individual at her e-mail address.
Candidates will also be provided the date and time given for preceding tests on a computerized roll number slip. The date once intimated will not be altered. Applicants will also bring along the documents given below and on the day of the test, They will pay the prospectus fee. Applicants must also have computers application knowledge
Registration at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers.
The candidates may visit and report at the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centre for registration/ allotment of roll number along with the required credentials given below and will pay a prospectus fee to complete registration formalities. The candidates are advised to bring their required documents on the day of the test as well.
Selection Of Registration / Preliminary Test.
Registration, as well as the preliminary test, will be conducted as per the following schedule:-
Registration will be on 17th August 2020 to 16th September 2020.
Preliminary Tests will include Written / Intelligence / Personality.
continue visiting www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk for exam slips.
The exact date of the exam will be provided on the exam slip/ Roll No slip.
Documents required for AFNS 2020
Applicants will provide the following documents at Army Selection and Recruitments Centres:-
- Two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/ degree with original certificates/ documents/ detailed marks sheets
- Candidates serving Government employees serving in government institutions/ departments will provide a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the concerned authority
- One attested copy of domicile.
- Photocopies of CNIC
- Duly attested (front & back) 3 x Colored photos
- A crossed postal order of rupees 100/-in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters Rawalpindi. 7. Bond.
- Final selected candidates will be demanded to sign a bond to serve the Pak Army for a minimum period of ten years for B.Sc Nursing before the commencement of training.