Pak Army Law Internship 2020 | GHQ is Offering
Pakistan Army is offering Law internship for Law Graduates in GHQ Rawalpindi. Two options are for candidates to submit applications. Through email or by post, applications can be submitted. Permanent employment may also be offered after the completion of the internship period.
The deadline to submit an application is October 25, 2020.
LLB/LLM degree holders can apply for Law internships offered by Pakistan Army. Graduates of foreign universities will be preferred.
Experience Required | Army Law Internship 2020
The minimum experience required is two years. Candidate must be a practicing lawyer & having membership with Bar.
Eligibility Criteria | Army Law Internships 2020
- Qualification: LLB/LLM
- Age: Maximum 30 Years
- Two years of experience
- Bar Membership
- Foreign university graduates will be preferred
- Required fields of law are International Law, Criminal Law, Civil Law, Corporate Law, Constitution Law, Special Law
- Minimum 2.5 CGPA out of 4 or minimum 60% marks in the annual system.
- Preference will be for MS/MPhil, LLM, and Bar at Law
- Degree from an HEC recognized university
- Private candidates are not eligible.
Documents Required for Army Law Internships
- Original Certificates, Detailed Marks Sheets (2 sets of attested photocopies required)
- NOC from the concerned employer in case of Government employee
- Attested copy of Domicile Certificate
- Photocopy of CNIC
- 5 colored photographs
- Degrees attested by HEC